Est. 2007

Submit a New Matter Via Fax

NON-PAYMENT: How to submit a new NON-PAYMENT matter via fax:

Please fax ONE of the below listed items to 917 595-5371:

· Your office’s breakdown of tenant arrears
· OR, our office’s completed form (click here for proper form)
· OR, the relevant information for this matter

If our office requires any additional information, we will contact you and request same.